- Do you need to share your ArcGIS project or parts of this project with colleagues or customers that don't have ArcGIS software?
- Do you need to share your geodata securely - so that no one could modify or extract it from the file that you provide?
CarryMap is a unique solution for reproducing your ArcGIS maps as self sufficient distributable electronic map applications for desktop computers, Windows mobile, Apple iOS, and Android devices (CarryMap application for iOS and Android devices is available at App Store and Google Play Market, respectively).
With CarryMap you get the professional production tool for making spatially enabled guides, exploration plans, field work maps, recreation and attraction plans for navigation and information support purposes. All that you can easily supply to any non GIS user having neither specific GIS software nor professional GIS skills and experience.
- Reproduce your ArcGIS map document or part of it as a searchable exe-file for unlimited distribution available for wide range of users. You can send it, burn to a CD or put up to your web site for download. The output maps data can be imported back to ArcGIS.
- Output map applications can be run on any Windows computer, Windows Mobile, iOS or Android.
- Compressed and protected spatial data, friendly user interface, advanced search capabilities accompanied with GPS navigation - you can have it all in just one executable file.
- Managing the access to the electronic map with passwords and time limits you have capabilities to safely distribute your spatial data.
Make your mobile maps more usable and interactive with the possibility of adding hyperlinks in the Identify dialog. Create your maps using different skin colors or add your own company logo to the map. This way the maps you create can be designed in a unified corporate style.